Thursday, 29 May 2014

Henry the VIII update.

Played around with Hair and fur modifier in max and pretty happy with the results so far, still need to delete a few unseen planes and clean up some of its positions. Also worked more on the textures, where I used the polypaint from zbrush as a base texure in 3Dcoat and photoshop.

Sunday, 25 May 2014

Anatomy study.

Anatomy study started from spheres and cylinders. Then used dynamesh to merge all subtools and worked on more finer details. Finally then to zremesh/project and transpose tool, also added a small amount of polypaint for final touches.

Progress shot:

Thursday, 22 May 2014

Terra of Team Titans.

Finally done with this one! Better late than never I guess. Personally enjoyed the baking and texturing process overall. Moving on before I spot more mistakes, which made my palm and face meet about 3 times already.

Henry the VIII of England [wip]

Making a bust of Henry the VIII. High sculpt is pretty much done, used spotlight for the base texture and polypaint for polishing. Currently working on the low poly version, which are all baked and ready for photoshop.

Friday, 16 May 2014

New head study

New bust am working on. Used the same base mesh I used on Rowan Atkinson and use spotlight and polypaint for the texture. Progress shot:

Saturday, 3 May 2014

Terra update.

Hair finally replaced with planes (which was a lot of fun) and started working on the textures more. Been mainly working on her after work bit by bit, but she's nearly done.

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Rowan Atkinson texture update.

Spent most of the day today in photoshop working on his texture maps. Nearly ready for hair which I should be able to start tomorrow.